Newnan Carnegie Library
The Carnegie Library is located in Historic Downtown Newnan on the square. It opened in 1904 and served as Newnan's first public library until 1987. Restored by the City of Newnan in 2009, the Carnegie has brought back library-type services in the downtown area.
The bottom floor of the building serves as a reading room, and the second floor includes meeting and program space. Among its many offerings, the Carnegie brings popular magazines and newspapers, computer workstations and Wi-Fi access, an honor book system, a gallery for local exhibits, meeting rooms with warming kitchen, and programs for adults and children.
The Carnegie is operated by the City of Newnan and strives to serve the community's informational, educational, cultural and recreational needs. The Carnegie is also supported by the Newnan Carnegie Library Foundation, www.newnancarnegielibraryfoundation.org. For more information about The Carnegie, visit www.newnancarnegie.com.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||