Georgia Resident Ticket Offer
Valid DatesOct 1, 2019 to Oct 31, 2019
If you’re lucky enough to call Georgia home, you’re lucky enough – but during the month of October, Peach State residents get an even sweeter deal at World of Coca-Cola. Starting Oct. 1, World of Coca-Cola is extending a special discounted ticket price to the residents of Coca-Cola’s home state: two general admission tickets for $25, a total savings of $7 or more than 20% off regular adult admission.
Visitors at World of Coca-Cola can sample more than 100 drinks from around the world, see the vault where Coca-Cola’s secret recipe is guarded and snap photos with the iconic Coca-Cola Polar Bear.
Special Offer Details:
- This offer is available Oct. 1-31, 2019.
- To take advantage of the offer, World of Coca-Cola guests should mention that they are a Georgia resident at the attraction ticketing windows.
- This offer is available at walk-up ticketing windows only and is not available online.
- Proof of a Georgia residential address is required by providing one of the following (must have a Georgia address):
- Valid Georgia driver's license
- Valid Georgia state-issued ID card
- Valid Georgia-based military ID
- Valid Georgia federal, state, county or city government agency issued ID card
- Proof of Georgia residency is required for at least one adult guest per group.
- There is a limit of six tickets per Georgia resident.
- There is no minimum ticket purchase, so a Georgia resident can purchase one general admission ticket for $12.50 plus tax.
- Those using the discounted tickets must be present at the time of the ticket purchase.
- This offer is not valid with any other offers or discounts.