"The Good Bugs" to Your Garden
Wondering how you can attract beneficial insects and pollinators to your garden or neighborhood? One of our experts will teach you how to turn your backyard or garden space into a prime habitat for these important insects. Learn the right plants and provisions needed to attract those buzzing insects directly to your garden oasis.
- Ages: 10 and up
- Price: $15 per attendee; Kids 10 and under are $5 a piece
- Date: April 18, 2020
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center, Lily Classroom
- Instructor: Bethany Harris, Assistant Director of Education – Horticulture and Entomology
- Minimum Capacity: 5 people, Maximum Capacity: 20 people
|Suitable for Ages||