Lock & Dam Park - Rome
- Primitive Camp Site: $14/Tent/Night
- RV Camping Sites: 4, 7, 8, 10-24: $22.00 / Night or 132/ Week
- RV Camping Sites: 1-3, 5-6, 9, 25-31: $24.00 / Night or 144/ Week
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Tuesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Wednesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Thursday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Friday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Saturday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Sunday : 12:00am - 12:00am
Located off Blacks Bluff Road, Lock & Dam Park offers some of the best crappie and striper fishing in North Georgia. The park offers visitors 33 scenic RV-ready campsites with picnic shelters, a large picnic shelter, the Coosa River Trading Post (a convenience fishing and camping supply store), an exhibition center, river fishing and boat access ramp.
All RV sites have power, water, tables and grills. Select sites feature direct sewer hook-up, river views and pavilions. Campers have full access to bath house, laundry facilities, fishing, trails, and nature preserve. Other amenities include horseshoe pits, various picnic shelters, playground, restrooms, shower and laundry facility, nature trails, an observation overlook, and volleyball court.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||