- Unlimited Ride Pass (May 2-24 & September 7-28): $27.00
- Ticket Package w/ 14 Ride Tickets (May 2-24 & September 7-28): $18.00
- Child 1-2 & Senior 60+ (May 2-24 & September 7-28): $19.00
- Group Rate - 25 or more (May 2-24 & September 7-28): $22.00
- Lake Winnie eTicket visit lakewinnie.com (May 2-24 & September 7-28): $26.00
- Lake Winnie & SoakYa Unlimited Rides (May 25 through September 2): $34.95
- Child 1-2 & Senior 60+ (May 25 through September 2): $24.95
- Group Rate - 25 or more (May 25 through September 2): $29.00
- Lake Winnie & SoakYa eTicket visit lakewinnie.com (May 25 through September 2): $33.95
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday : 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday : 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday : 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday : 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday : 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Come on, get happy at Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park, the South's favorite family amusement park, celebrating over 90 years of fun! With more than 40 rides and attractions as well as the exciting Soak Ya Waterpark, Lake Winnepesaukah is the place for families to enjoy a memorable day of fun and excitement.
Home to the world-famous Cannon Ball Roller Coaster, excitement is timeless at Lake Winnepesaukah. With high-adrenaline thrills from the OH-ZONE! 14-story free fall, kiddie rides such as The Bumble Bees and The Frog Hopper, and family attractions like the grand Wave Swinger and the antique Carrousel, families can enjoy a wide variety of rides and entertainment.
Lake Winnie features SoakYa Water Park, five acres of water rides and activities. SoakYa features a Crazy River and beach lagoon, flume body slides, tubes slides, and 800 ft. mat racer, and an interactive kids area just for the little ones! There's covered seating and cabana rentals available to get out of the summer heat, along with retail shops, concessions, and a changing facility with lockers.
Unlimited rides and group rates are available. Visit www.lakewinnie.com for operating hours and dates.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||