Nantahala Outdoor Center (NOC) - Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, Powers Island Unit
- Chattahoochee River Tubing (2019): $25.00
- Chattahoochee River Sit-On-Top Kayak Rentals (2019 Adult): $35.00
- Chattahoochee River Sit-On-Top Kayak Rentals (2019 Youth): $25.00
- Chattahoochee River SUP Rentals (2019): $50.00
- ver Tube & Brew with SweetWater (2019): $30.00
- Introduction to Whitewater Kayaking Course - Chattahoochee River (2019): $130.00
- Chattahoochee River Raft Rentals (2019 Adults): $35.00
- Chattahoochee River Raft Rentals (2019 Youth): $25.00
- Chattahoochee River Inflatable Kayak Trips (2019 Adult): $35.00
- Chattahoochee River Inflatable Kayak Trips (2019 Youth): $25.00
Here in Atlanta Nantahala Outdoor Center has two different outposts in the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area: Powers Island and Johnson Ferry. Powers Island being their most popular one as this location offers weekdays. Powers Island is open from 9 - 6, 7 days a week until Labor Day. After that NOC is only open on weekends until the end of September. Check their website for time changes.
Select how you want to experience the Hooch as NOC offers river trips and rentals for tubing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), rafting and inflatable kayaks. You and your group can explore up to 8 miles of flatwater and Class I-II whitewater. Take an Inflatable Kayak Trips to get up close and personal with Mother Nature as you navigate the Chattahoochee in a kid-friendly inflatable kayak, or “ducky.” NOC’s riverside metro Atlanta outposts are located in the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area at Johnson Ferry and Powers Island.
Reservations aren't necessary on weekdays but are recommended on weekdays, and the last reservation is at 2 everyday.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||