Savannah Riverboat Cruises
- Gospel Adult Cruise: $51.95
- Moon light Child (except Saturday & Holiday-$26.95: $24.95
- Moon light Adult (except Saturday & Holiday-$36.95 : $34.95
- Adult Luncheon Cruise: $51.95
- Child Luncheon Cruise: $33.95
- Narrated Harbor Cruise Adult : $24.95
- Narrated Harbor Cruise Child: $15.95
- Dinner Cruise Adult (except Saturday Adults $67.95) : $61.95
- Dinner Cruise Child (except Saturday Child $39.95): $35.95
- Sunset Cruise Adult (except Saturday & Holidays $36.95): $35.95
- Sunset Cruise Child (except Saturday & Holidays $26.95: $24.95
- Adult Sunday Brunch (except Saturday & Holidays $36.95): $34.95
- Child Sunday Brunch (except Saturday & Holidays $26.95): $24.95
- Gospel Child Cruise: $30.95
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
Stepping on a paddle-wheel riverboat is like stepping back in time to an age where life moved more sedately, and style and elegance were priorities. Take a break from the everyday and indulge yourself with a riverboat cruise.
Both the 1000-passenger NEW Georgia Queen and 600-passenger Savannah River Queen are climate-controlled, so you can step inside from those humid Savannah days to cool off or head out onto the open-air third deck for sights along the river. Choose the perfect cruise for your getaway: Narrated Harbor Sightseeing, Dinner Entertainment, Narrated Harbor Luncheon, Sunday Brunch, Monday Gospel Dinner, Moonlight Party Cruise or a Sunset Cruise.
Have a group of 25 or more? We offer discounted rates for groups. Contact our group sales department for more details.
Be sure to ask about our money saving combo packages!
All of our boats operate under United States Coast Guard regulations and conform to rigid requirements for passenger safety.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||