Savannah Sidewalk Tours
- Adult admission: $25
- Youth admission (8-13) with paying adult: $8
- Under 8 admission with paying adult: $0.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday : 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday : 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday : 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday : 10:00am - 4:00pm
Savannah Sidewalk Tours provides walking tours that focus on the history of the Savannah, GA Historic District.
The "All Things Savannah" tour is an up-close-and-personal look at the people, places and things that make Savannah unique. It is the perfect way to get acquainted with the city and its history. Stops include Savannah's most beautiful squares, Factors Walk, City Market, and Forsyth Park.
The "Just Around Midnight" tour is based on bestselling Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. This tour is where you'll get the facts about the people and places author John Berendt described in the book that changed the way the world looks at Savannah.
Private tours tailored to special topics are available upon request. All tours are conducted by Savannah Sidewalks Tours owner and operator Martin Sinderman.
|Suitable for Ages||