Savannah Coastal Ecotours
- Marsh powerboat tour (3 hours, limit of 6 people, 1-4 people $280, $70 each add'l person: $280.00
- Isle of Hope marsh kayak tour (2.5 - 3 hours, $65 per person: $65.00
- Ebenezer Creek blackwater kayak tour (3 hours, $170 for 1-2 people, $75 each add'l person: $170.00
- Wassaw Island Exploration (6 hours, limit of 6 people, 1-4 $380, $95 each add'l person): $380.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday : 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday : 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday : 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday : 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday : 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday : 8:00am - 9:00pm
Savannah Coastal Ecotours offers private powerboat and kayak ecotours of the extraordinary marshes, waterways, barrier islands, and blackwater creeks near Savannah, GA, including Wassaw Island NWR, Ossabaw Island State Heritage Preserve, and Ebenezer Creek. Wildlife sightings often include dolphin, bald eagles, osprey & many other birds, sea turtles, alligators, and more.
Tours are not regularly scheduled but are set up just for you and your group, customized to your interests and suitable for all ages. Transportation from downtown may be arranged if needed.
We are located in beautiful Isle of Hope, a walkable historic district along the Skidaway River just 15 minutes south of downtown Savannah, next-door to Wormsloe State Historic Site and the restaurants and shops of Sandfly. Nearby are the UGA Marine Education Center and Aquarium, the Pinpoint Heritage Museum, Skidaway Island State Park, and Bethesda Orphanage.
|Suitable for Ages||