Hours of Operation
- Monday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Tuesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Wednesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Thursday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Friday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Saturday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Sunday : 12:00am - 12:00am
With casual, mid-priced accommodations, The Inn at Sea Island offers access to the resort's three championship golf courses and Golf Performance Center, as well as a wide variety of dining and activity options a few minutes away at The Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club and The Cloister at Sea Island, which continue to receive Forbes Five-Star honors and Sea Island is the home of two of the top five resorts and one of the top five hotel spas in the Continental U.S., according to Travel + Leisure's 2013 and 2014 World's Best Awards.
The Inn is on St. Simons Island on the Georgia coast, midway between Savannah and Jacksonville, FL, with easy access to I-95. St. Simons is served by commercial airports in Jacksonville, Savannah and Brunswick, GA, and by the private St. Simons-McKinnon Airport.The Inn's Topgolf Swing Suite includes several golf-oriented games as well as Baseball Pitching, Hockey Shots, Quarterback Challenge, Zombie Dodgeball, and Carnival Games. Players may also “play” 84 golf courses, including our Seaside Course.
- Open daily, food and beverage service 5–10 p.m.
- Play is first-come, first-served (no reservations)
- $45/half hour and $75/hour per bay for up to 8 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian.
- Available for private events and birthday parties. For more information and pricing, call (912) 638-5856.
(Photos illustrate Sea Island experiences available to guests of The Inn).
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Average Nightly Rate||