Hours of Operation
- Monday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Tuesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Wednesday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Thursday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Friday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Saturday : 12:00am - 12:00am
- Sunday : 12:00am - 12:00am
A welcoming lobby with rich wood beams, soft cozy sofas, and a crackling fireplace. The heated outdoor pool and the vibrant outdoor area with its wicker loungers, deep comfy chairs, and bold bright stripes, look inviting before you even set foot outside. The Inn, a St. Simons Island hotel, embodies the same spirit, charm, and warm hospitality as The Cloister and The Lodge, without the Forbes Five-Star distinction or amenities. Whether you’re visiting for business or with family. Celebrating a special occasion or just passing through. On a golf trip with buddies, attending a small conference, or a birthday getaway with friends.
Enjoy an on-site workout room, bicycles for exploring the area, daily continental breakfast, and complimentary self-service laundry facilities.
The Topgolf Swing Suite at The Inn includes several golf-oriented games as well as Baseball Pitching, Soccer, Hockey Shots, Quarterback Challenge, Zombie Dodgeball, and Carnival Games. Players may also “play” 84 golf courses, including our Seaside Course.
- Open daily, 7 a.m.–10 p.m. Bar Bites and Cocktails available from 5–10 p.m.
- Play is first-come, first-served (no reservations).
- $45/half hour and $75/hour per bay for up to 8 people.
With access to Sea Island available for an additional fee, The Inn at Sea Island offers the resort’s three championship golf courses and Golf Performance Center, as well as a wide variety of dining and activity options a few minutes away at The Lodge at Sea Island and The Cloister at Sea Island, both of which continue to receive Forbes Five-Star honors. (Photos illustrate Sea Island experiences available to guests of The Inn.)
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Average Nightly Rate||