Stone Mountain Park
- Mountain Membership (Adult): $59.95
- Mountain Membership PLUS (Adult or child): $109.00
- Mountain Membership (Child): $49.95
- Tickets & Special Offers: $Call or see Website
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 5:00am - 12:00am
- Tuesday : 5:00am - 12:00am
- Wednesday : 5:00am - 12:00am
- Thursday : 5:00am - 12:00am
- Friday : 5:00am - 12:00am
- Saturday : 5:00am - 12:00am
- Sunday : 5:00am - 12:00am
Stone Mountain Park is Georgia's most visited attraction. With more than 3,200 acres, the park is a unique destination where guests can experience an exciting variety of attractions, entertainment and recreation. Check out Sky Hike, the nation's largest family adventure course in the treetops, or a 4D movie. The Lasershow Spectacular at Stone Mountain Park is the world's longest running lasershow. Other attractions include Summit Skyride, Ride the Ducks, Antebellum Plantation and Farmyard, The Great Barn, Camp Highland Outpost, Scenic Railroad, Great Locomotive Chase Adventure, Geyser Towers, golf and museums.
The largest high relief sculpture in the world, the Confederate Memorial Carving on the mountain, depicts three Confederate heroes of the Civil War: President Jefferson Davis and Generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson. At Memorial Hall, visitors can see the carving's original designs, scale models and an 11-minute feature film.
Park Gates are open daily, 5:00 a.m. to Midnight. Attraction hours vary. Visit the Calendar page for attraction hours on the day of your visit.
|Suitable for Ages||