Veteran-owned & operated, Service Brewing Company in Savannah is brewing some amazing beer for a good cause! Photo by Teresa Earnest
Fannin Brewing Company in beautiful Blue Ridge focuses on local flavor - not just in the beer, but in the music, too!
B.Y.O.P. (Bring Your Own Pup) to these Georgia Breweries
Cheers! These pet-friendly breweries in Georgia are the perfect adventure for you and your four-legged travel buddy!
Creature Comforts Brewing Co., Athens
Creature Comforts was founded by people passionate for starting a craft brewery in Athens. The brewery is located in a beautiful historic 1940's warehouse in downtown Athens. You know a place is truly pet-friendly when they have their own cat mascot, Auto the brewery cat. Tours and tastings are offered Tuesdays through Saturdays. Dogs (and cats!) are welcome throughout the brewery.
Eagle Creek Brewing Company, Statesboro
Located in downtown Statesboro, Eagle Creek Brewing offers tours and tastings with music from local artists almost every night. For $10, you get a souvenir pint glass, six complimentary 5-ounce tastings and a tour of the brewery. Tours are offered Wednesdays through Saturdays. Dogs are welcome on the covered porch.
Fannin Brewing Company, Blue Ridge
Fannin Brewing Company is nestled at the foot of the Appalachian Mountains in beautiful Blue Ridge. The Fannin brewers combine their love for German beer and experience making wine to create world-class brews with a focus on the local community. Fannin uses homegrown ingredients, and all of the beers are named after the surrounding beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Tours are $10 and are available on Friday and Saturday. Dogs are welcome throughout the brewery.
Monday Night Brewing, Atlanta
Monday Night Brewing, located Atlanta, creates craft beers for the weeknights – balanced, flavorful ales that pair well with food. Brewery tours and beer tastings happen every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Dogs are allowed throughout the brewery. The tour is $12 and comes with a souvenir pint glass, six 6-ounce beer samples and a tour of the brewery. They even have two dogs on staff!
Oconee Brewing Company, Greensboro
Oconee Brewing Company is a craft beer producer housed in a renovated cotton mill warehouse, including a 3,600 square foot Event Center, in Greensboro, Georgia, near Lake Oconee. Stop in any time to try one of their delicious brews on Thursday and Friday from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. or Saturday from 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Service Brewing Co., Savannah
Veteran-owned and operated, Service Brewing Co.. in Savannah is dedicated to honoring those that have put their lives at risk and their country and community first. Proceeds from the Tasting Room are used to assist charities that support our country's service men and women and first responders.
At this craft brewery, you can feel (and taste!) the love, creativity and authenticity behind every pour! Tours and tastings are offered on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Dogs are welcome on the beer garden patio.
FULL ACCESS FOR THE PAWS
These breweries allow pets throughout the brewery with the exception of the brewing area.
- Service Brewing Company, Savannah
- Creature Comforts Brewing Co., Athens
- Southern Brewing Co., Athens
- Eventide Brewing, Atlanta
- Monday Night Brewing, Atlanta
- Second Self Beer Company, Atlanta
- Fannin Brewing Co., Blue Ridge
- Wild Heaven Craft Beers, Decatur
- Arches Brewing Co., Hapeville
- Burnt Hickory Brewery, Kennesaw
- Abide Brewing Company, Newnan
- Gate City Brewery, Roswell
- Coastal Empire Beer Co., Savannah
- Southbound Brewing Company, Savannah
- Reformation Brewery, Woodstock
- Oconee Brewing Company, Greensboro
PAWS ON THE PATIO ONLY
These breweries allow dogs on the patios and outside areas only.
- Atlanta Brewing Company, Atlanta
- Sweetwater Brewing Company, Atlanta
- Urban Tree Cidery, Atlanta
- Grumpy Old Men Brewing, Blue Ridge
- Blue Tarp Brewing, Decatur
- Three Taverns Brewery, Decatur
- Tucker Brewing Company, Tucker
- Red Hare Brewing Company, Marietta
- Eagle Creek Brewing Company, Statesboro