Veteran-owned & operated, Service Brewing Company in Savannah is brewing some amazing beer for a good cause! Photo by Teresa Earnest
Creature Comforts Brewing Co. in Athens
Creature Comforts was founded by people passionate for starting a craft brewery in Athens. The brewery is located in a beautiful historic 1940s warehouse in downtown Athens. Tours and tastings are offered Tuesdays through Saturdays. Dogs on leashes are welcome in the brewery's outdoor area.
Eagle Creek Brewing Company, Statesboro
Located in downtown Statesboro, Eagle Creek Brewing Company offers a variety of brews on tap with music from local artists, trivia nights and more. Dogs are welcome on the covered porch seven days a week.
Fannin Brewing Company in Blue Ridge
Fannin Brewing Company is nestled at the foot of the Appalachian Mountains in beautiful Blue Ridge. The Fannin brewers combine their love for German beer and experience making wine to create world-class brews with a focus on the local community. Fannin uses homegrown ingredients, and all of the beers are named after the surrounding beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Open Thursday through Monday. Dogs are welcome throughout the brewery.
Monday Night Brewing in Atlanta
Monday Night Brewing, with two locations in Atlanta, creates craft beers for the weeknights – balanced, flavorful ales that pair well with food. Dogs on leashes are welcome on the outdoor patios.
Oconee Brewing Company in Greensboro
Oconee Brewing Company is a craft beer producer housed in a renovated cotton mill warehouse, including a 3,600-square-foot Event Center, in Greensboro, Georgia, near Lake Oconee. Stop in to try their delicious brews Thursday through Sunday, and bring Fido to hang out with you inside or outside the taproom.
Service Brewing Co. in Savannah, Georgia
Veteran-owned and operated, Service Brewing Co.. in Savannah is dedicated to honoring those who have put their lives at risk and their country and community first. Proceeds from the tasting room assist charities supporting our country's service men and women and first responders.
At this craft brewery, you can feel (and taste!) the love, creativity and authenticity behind every pour. The taproom is open Wednesday through Sunday, and leashed dogs are welcome.
FULL ACCESS FOR THE PAWS
These breweries allow pets throughout the brewery with the exception of the brewing area.
- Southern Brewing Co., Athens
- River Watch Brewery, Augusta
- Rock Solid Brewing Company, Ball Ground
- Fannin Brewing Co., Blue Ridge
- NoFo Brew Co., Cumming
- Dalton Brewing Company, Dalton
- Wild Heaven Craft Beers, Decatur
- 6S Brewing, Duluth
- Cartecay River Brewing Co., Ellijay
- Liquid Nation Brewing, Gainesville
- Oconee Brewing Company, Greensboro
- Arches Brewing Co., Hapeville
- Six Bridges Brewing, Johns Creek
- Dry County Brewing Company, Kennesaw
- Schoolhouse Brewing, Marietta
- Abide Brewing Company, Newnan
- Cultivation Brewing Company, Norcross
- Social Fox Brewery, Norcross
- Omaha Brewing Company, Omaha
- Skint Chestnut Brewing Company, Powder Springs
- Gate City Brewery, Roswell
- Pontoon Brewing, Sandy Springs
- Coastal Empire Beer Co., Savannah
- Service Brewing Company, Savannah
- Southbound Brewing Company, Savannah
- Outrun Brewing Company, Stone Mountain
- Apparition Brewing, Sugar Hill
- StillFire Brewing, Suwanee
- Monkey Wrench Brewing, Suwanee
- Reformation Brewery, Woodstock
PAWS ON THE PATIO ONLY
These breweries allow dogs on the patios and outside areas only.
- Red Top Brewhouse, Acworth
- Creature Comforts Brewing Co., Athens
- Atlanta Brewing Company, Atlanta
- Eventide Brewing, Atlanta
- Monday Night Brewing, Atlanta
- New Realm Brewing Company, Atlanta
- Sweetwater Brewing Company, Atlanta
- Urban Tree Cidery, Atlanta
- Grumpy Old Men Brewing, Blue Ridge
- Braselton Brewing Company, Braselton
- Silver Bluff Brewing, Brunswick
- The Dahlonega Brewery, Dahlonega
- Three Taverns Brewery, Decatur
- Line Creek Brewing Company, Peachtree City
- Blue Tarp Brewing, Tucker
- Tucker Brewing Company, Tucker
- Glover Park Brewery, Marietta
- Red Hare Brewing Company, Marietta
- Eagle Creek Brewing Company, Statesboro