Established in 1916, this 28-acre city park is named after C.W. Fulwood, an early settler of Tift County. The park sports a large playground, picnic pavilions, fields and restrooms. Special events and concerts are held throughout the year on the outdoor Syd Blackmarr Stage. The park is located on the block surrounded by Tift Avenue, 8th Street, Old Ocilla Road and 12th Street.
|Near Interstate Highway
|Suitable for Ages