Stephens County Courthouse
The Stephens County Courthouse was constructed in 1907 in the Neo-Classical style with four large Ionic columns which stand two stories tall on the north and south porticos. A cupola in the center of the top of the structure houses the four-sided clock facing north, south, east and west.
The county courthouse has been recently renovated, restoring it to its original glory. This important landmark has been placed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
|Suitable for Ages||