Pine Mountain Gold Museum
- Museum Tour - Admission Fee: $5.00
- Museum Tour - Seniors (55 & over): $4.00
- Museum Tour - Military: $4.00
- Gold Panning: $5.00
- Annual Family Pass: $50.00
- Gemstone Panning: $5.00
- Group Rate (Tour plus Panning & Train): $9.00
- Museum Tour - Child (3-12): $4.00
- Museum Tour - Child (2 & Under): $0.00
Discover Georgia's only gold museum located on the site of an actual gold strike and West Georgia's only authentic 19th century gold stamp mill. The Pine Mountain Gold Museum at Stockmar Park tells the story of the Villa Rica mines through exhibits in the 4,800-square-foot museum and intact ruins of Pine Mountain's gold mines.
Kids of all ages will enjoy a scenic trek around the mountain on our Golden Nugget engine, panning for gold and gemstones, our farm animal exhibit, and exploring miles of trails within our 27-acre park.
For group rates and field trips, call 770-459-8455.
|Near Interstate Highway||
|Suitable for Ages||