Gift Shop/Art Gallery/Museum featuring various items produced in a myriad of media by Jekyll Island Arts Association members/artists and visiting artists. Open M-F 12-4, Weekends 10-4. Goodyear Cottage on Riverside Drive, Landmark Historic District.
The home, completed in 1906, included features like engaged columns, sidelights for the doorway, and casement windows. Italian style, including the use of tile, was used in the design of the house. Frank Henry Goodyear of Buffalo, New York owned the home but died in 1907, a year after it was completed, however his family used it for years to come. It is located in the Jekyll Island Club Historic District at 321 Riverview Drive, next to the Moss Cottage.
|Suitable for Ages||