12 Things Your Kids Will Love in Downtown Atlanta
Whether you are visiting Atlanta for the first time or you call the metro area home, downtown Atlanta is a must-visit location for the entire family. Here are 12 things your kids are sure to enjoy in downtown Atlanta (and I promise you’ll have fun, too!)
- Throw a field goal at the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Take the Zombie Tour with Atlanta Movie Tours. Up for a bus ride from Atlanta? Take the new Zombie Tour Part 3 in Haralson, Ga.
- Fly high in the SkyView Ferris wheel.
- Laugh at the antics of the new sea lions at Georgia Aquarium.
- Tour the Worlds of Puppetry Museum, featuring iconic characters by Jim Henson at the Center for Puppetry Arts, take in a show and make your own puppets.
- Pedal to Midtown and back with a Bicycle Tour of Atlanta.
- Taste more than 100 flavors of Coke at the World of Coca-Cola Museum.
- Dance in the Fountain of Rings at Centennial Olympic Park.
- Listen to live music on Monday nights while eating a delicious burger at Hard Rock Café Atlanta.
- See the sights in an open-air smart car from ATL-Cruzers.
- Learn while you play at the Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
- Cool off with a milkshake at Downtown’s outdoor dining attraction, Googie Burger.
Click here to find more ideas about how to do Downtown Atlanta as a family.