Banning Mills Screaming Eagle Eco Zip Line Canopy Tours
- Level 1: Forest or Woodland tour (1.5 to 2 hours): $49.00
- Level 2: Pattern tour (2 to 3 hours): $79.00
- Level 3: Pattern Plus tour (3 to 3.5 hours): $99.00
- Level 4: Extreme Canopy tour (3.5 to 5 hours): $149.00
Hours of Operation
- Monday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday : 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday : 9:00am - 6:00pm
The Largest, continuous zip line canopy tour in the world with a Guinness World Record! 45 minutes from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson airport, Screaming Eagle zip line canopy tour features more than 10 miles of course in the trees.
Experience: The Flight of the Falcon tour includes the new 3,400-foot line where our guests fly like Superman, half-mile long ziplines and extreme tours, and Sky Trek bridge at 600 feet long and 190 feet high.
The 100-foot free fall off our new Power Tower is now open. The tower is also home to the tallest free-standing climbing wall in the world. At 140 feet tall and with a Guinness World record, this is a great adventure!
You can also challenge yourself on one of our 3 Aerial Adventure Parks called the Terminator Corner and Crazy Squirrel Village. From unique zipline canopy tours to Aerial Adventure Parks to Free Falls and more, there is an adventure trek for you and your family
|Suitable for Ages||