Currahee Vineyard & Winery in Toccoa, Georgia
Peach Wine Tour of Georgia
Savor summer's sweetest flavor all year with peach wines from these Georgia wineries.
If you love the taste of juicy summer peaches, take heart that you can enjoy them even after the peak season ends! Several Georgia wineries use the sweet fruit to add unique local flavor to their wines. Visit these wineries to pick up some peach wine that will remind you of summer with every sip.
12 Spies Vineyards & Farm, Rabun Gap
- Front Porch Peach is delightfully crisp and "Georgia peachy!" It’s the perfect wine for sitting on the porch and watching the world go by, and it's not bad with some vanilla ice cream, either!
Boutier Winery, Danielsville
- Peach o Peno, a Georgia peach wine infused with jalapeno pepper, is a perfect balance of sweetness and spice.
- Diva 'Licious is a true Georgia peach wine with the perfect balance of fruit flavor, sweetness and acidity.
- Absolutely Sinful is a dessert wine fermented with high vanilla oak and well-aged with cocoa beans for the perfect balance of peach, vanilla and chocolate flavors.
Butterducks Winery, Guyton
All the peaches they use come from Lane Orchards, and they make whole fruit wines.
- Duck Call White is a blend of chardonnay and peach with a light gold color and bright nose of fresh peaches.
- Sweet Peach is their No.1 seller with an aroma of fresh, ripe peaches and a sweet and well-balanced peach taste, like having real peaches in your glass.
- Dancing Ducks Super Sweet Fuzzy Berry is an intriguing blend of peach (fuzzy) and blueberry (berry) wines, with a delightful sweetness that leaves you fuzzy all over.
- Dancing Ducks Super Sweet Joyful Peach is a blend of peach and chardonnay, creating a fruity sweet dessert wine, perfect for peach lovers everywhere.
Château Élan Winery & Resort, Braselton
- Summer Wine has a great profile of their classic muscadine wine but with a clean, clear peach nectar essence.
- Moscato D’Asti is a true Italian wine made by their twin winery in Piedmont, Italy, and available only at Chateau Elan. It's sweet and slightly sparkling with distinct notes of peach and orange blossoms, and it has a sweet white finish.
Currahee Vineyard & Winery, Toccoa
- Sunrise, a light peach wine made from peaches and muscadines, evokes memories of visiting a peach orchard during picking season. Sunrise has no added sugar and is naturally sweet, which makes for a very flavorful peach bouquet.
- For something a bit different, Sunrise peach slushies are available to quench your thirst on a hot summer afternoon.
The Georgia Winery, Ringgold
- Georgia on My Mind is a heavenly blend of two of Georgia's finest fruits: juicy white grapes and velvety peaches! Nurtured by the Georgia sun and handpicked with Southern pride, the irresistibly enchanting wine is celebrated as Georgia Winery's most awarded wine.
Gin Creek Plantation, Hartsfield
- South Peach, infused with 100% peach concentrate, is full of flavor and aroma. Serve with a spicy cheese or your favorite dessert. You will swear you are biting into a juicy ripe peach!
Habersham Vineyards & Winery, Helen
- Peach Treat has the taste and aroma that will give you a pleasant sensation of biting into a fresh peach.
Sweet Acre Farms Winery, Alto
- "Sweet Ass" Peach says it all! Just like biting into a sweet Georgia peach, this bright and flavorful wine is made from the best Jaemor Farms peaches.
Horse Creek Winery, Nashville
- Traveler is a semi-sweet peach wine with a refreshing peach finish. It pairs great with ice cream and sweet treats, but stands out when paired with bread pudding in the fall.
Warm Springs Vineyard and Winery, Warm Springs
- Presidential Peach is made from peaches picked at nearby Fitzgerald Farms and is one of their most popular wines.
- An added treat is their Peach Bellini Slushie that is offered on select weekends. It is one of their best-liked and most sold slushie mixes.
Watermelon Creek Vineyard, Glennville
- Ohoopee Whoopee! is made from Carlos muscadine grapes with a hint of natural Georgia peach extract. It is full-bodied and great for sipping on warm summer evenings under the stars.